Senior Lead Engineer/Engineer Manager
Ireland / Code: EP@E02064
Apply for this job
IntroductionCompany is recruiting for an Engineering Manager with at lease 15 years design and Structural Steel experience to take over
from the current manager.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Management of a team of structural engineers
- Designing of steel frames for Design & Build Projects
- Connection Design / Structural Analysis – responsible to ensure all connections are designed with sufficient
- Design to ensure structural capacity to support the structure whilst being subjected to the specified ultimate forces.
- Continuous collaboration & enabling the detailing office to produce detailed structural models and drawings for fabrication purposes.
- Ensuring compliance with client requirements and contract specifications.
- Liaising and meeting with project design teams, architects, engineers, and main contractors to ensure projects are designed and fabricated in accordance with project specifications.
- Continuous collaboration with the detailing office, addressing structural design queries and ensuring connections for fabrication purposes are detailed in accordance with the engineer / contractor design intent and to meet with available steel section sizes.
- Technical engineering support to production management personnel and site teams.
- Co-ordination of project specific structural design submittals / RFI’s for client review, ensuring projects remain within contract and specification requirements.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Structural Engineering (Level 8)
- Membership of Engineers Ireland / IStructE or similar across Europe
- Experience in the structural steel industry, from both site and design office perspectives
- Structural Steel background IS A MUST to apply for this role.
- Office based, occasional site visits for design review meetings, site inspections, etc.
Apply for this job