Are you a skilled and experienced plumber looking to develop further your professional career in the best sites across The Netherlands?
We are currently recruiting a number of experienced plumbers to work in the Netherlands, for installations in offices, living houses, social buildings like schools or hospitals.
As a plumber you’ll be expected to install, maintain, and repairs pipes and fixtures associated with heating, cooling, water distribution, and sanitation systems in residential and commercial structures. Tasks you’ll be expected to carry out include:
- Read blue prints, specifications, drawings and calculations.
- Prepare layout of plumbing, water supply and drainage systems.
- Locate and mark for pipe connections, passage holes and fixtures in walls and floors.
- Cut opening in walls and floors for pipe and pipefittings.
- Measure, cut, bend, and thread pipes using hand and power tools and machines.
- Joint pipes with couplings, clamps, screwing, brazing.
- Install and repair residential and commercial plumbing fixtures and systems.
- Test pipes for leakage etc.
- Relevant experience, 3+ years recently.
- English, German or Dutch language.
- Recommendations, certificates
- Ideally, own car to be brought and used in the Netherlands
- Excellent working conditions
- Starting salary € 500/540,- per week (net)
- We provide accommodation for free according to Dutch law (SNF certified)
- Health insurance for free