Ireland / Code: EP@E02065Apply for this job
· Read drawings and plans to accurately assemble the heavy steelwork following plans drawn up by engineers
· Lifting and guiding components into position with tower cranes, ensuring accurate positioning of beams before bolting or welding it in place
· On the job thinking and problem solving to correctly assemble the heavy steel beams following engineers' and contractors guidelines
· Applicants must have prior experience of working on large scale industrial / commercial projects
· Working from mobile elevated work platforms (MEWPs) to gain safe access to sections off the ground and working on the structure itself, at heights beyond the reach of MEWPs
· Performing alternations to steel beams and panels where necessary
· Top Rates of Pay and Travel Time/lodge paid on a PAYE basis.