Our Client has an exciting opportunity for experienced Critical Care Nurses to join their growing team and to be part of the developments within their state of the art Hospital.
Critical Care Nurse
Salary: Band 5/6 dependent on experience
Hours: Full Time
Our Clients state of the art, purpose built hospital, has 42 private ensuite rooms, 4 theatres including a hybrid theatre, a 5 bed Critical Care Unit, a minor ops suite in Outpatients, 11 day case beds, endoscopy suite, on-site MRI, CT, X-ray, ultrasound and mammography, physiotherapy, pharmacy and 300 free car parking spaces.
Duties and responsibilities:
- You will be joining a dedicated team of critical care nurses on this state of the art 5-bedded CCU caring for post-surgery patients requiring a mix of Level 2 & Level 3 care. You will be supported to:
- Deliver excellent patient care to critical care patients and their relatives
- Assess patients’ health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload
- Act as mentor to junior team members ( HCAs) offering supervision and ongoing development
Who we're looking for:
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- 2 years minimum of Critical Care experience is essential.
- Post Registration critical care course is highly desirable.
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park