For an international manufacturing company in The Netherlands, EPSN Workforce is looking for a skilled
. Are you capable of working in an international environment with a big team of people from all over the globe? Are you interested in coordinating and carrying out electrical works and also willing to contribute to mechanical engineering? Have you worked in a production or industrial environment? Then apply immediately!
This challenging function that is oriented towards the provision of works within the framework of the installation, connection and maintenance of electrotechnical products and systems, frequently on the basis of regulations and drawings is perfect for those who want to make their next step in a stable and demanding branch. The nature of the works is highly varied and includes the assembly, installation, protection and adjustment of such products and systems. Examples of electrotechnical products and systems are PLCs, switching and distribution facilities, control cabinets, motors, etc.
What we offer:
- A challenging position in an international environment with short lines of communication
- Working in a motivated young team of international professionals
- Joining a company that is constantly investing in improving its automation
- Possibility to employ creativity in technical and process improvements and solutions
- Opportunities for personal development and training
- A competitive salary in accordance with the candidate's experience and education
- For candidates living in Germany we can offer support for beneficial tax declarations and health insurance
The objective is to ensure the smooth progress of manufacturing in productivity, quality and safety, coordinating sections, monitoring improvements and giving coverage to the Technical manager. Use the working knowledge of electrical systems to conduct maintenance, fault-finding, and diagnostics on existing systems. Installing new electrical systems, including lighting and heating, to industrial standards and maintain those systems while upholding safety guidelines and complying with codes and regulations.
- Preparation of the worksite and keeping machinery and tools clean, organized and maintained
- Readings of drawings and plans
- Installation and maintaining of electrotechnical products and systems
- Determining the routing of wiring and cabling
- Earthing electrotechnical products and systems
- Preparation of calculations
- Setting and/or configuring parameters that are part of electrotechnical products and systems
- Remediation of malfunctions and deviations
- Maintaining machinery logbooks and registration of data
- Guidance of electricians and cover their standard absenteeism
- Alignment of work with various departments
Candidates' qualifications and competences
- MBO-4 level (direction electrical engineering with specialization in electronics)
- 2 years or more experience in an industrial production environment
- Experience in guiding small teams (3 FTE) of technicians
- Demonstrable experience in industrial automation and project automation
- Eager to learn
- Qualified to work with electricity up to 1 kV
- Knowledge of PLC programming, preferable Siemens and/or Omron
- Has basic knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems and pneumatics
- Flexibility to work some periods in shifts is required as well as willingness to work overtime
- Proficiency in English language is required. Dutch, German and/or Spanish will be beneficial.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and ability to dialogue
- Analytical skills
- Computer literate and experienced MS Office user. Knowledge of Autocad is beneficial.
- Accuracy and discretion at all times when dealing with company information
- Ability to adapt to differences in corporate culture