Dermatologist Belgium - Flanders (m/f)
Belgium / Code: 1557
Apply for this job
This is a newly built and state of the art clinic is in need of a Dermatologist with knowledge in all areas of general dermatology to join their busy and expanding practice.
They are looking for a Board-Certified Dermatologist who can treat patients with a variety of skin conditions, ranging from acute to chronic and benign to malignant. The ideal candidate has experience using diagnostic techniques to identify diseases and implement appropriate treatments.
You are a leader who can collaborate well with other staff to improve patient outcomes. You also emphasize educating patients on preventive care techniques and can communicate important health information effectively and compassionately. Experience working with various ages, ethnicities and cultures is preferred.
- 100K+ salary (depending on proven work experience)
- 100% job guarantee
- 100% job security
- DUTCH LESSONS Partly financed by EPSN if needed
- FREE RELOCATION & ONBOARDING
Dermatologist Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluate patient through questions, examinations, symptom review, and medical testing
- Examine patient skin for abnormalities or malignancies
- Requests and performs biopsies, sample tissue collections, or other tests as needed
- Analysis patient test results
- Counsel and educate patients on hygiene, diet, and disease prevention
- Perform cosmetic techniques such as liposuction, laser resurfacing, and microdermabrasion
- Set patient goals and discuss treatment plan
- Establish timelines, tasks, and medical needs of patient
- Develop treatment plans for medications or skin therapy to help patient reach goal
- Prescribe medications, hormonal agents, or topical treatments, and monitor patient intake
- Recommend surgeons or other further treatments for advanced skin diseases or cancer
- Consult with surgeons on patient procedures
- Document patient records and progress including symptoms, medications, and treatments
- Conduct research to better serve patients
- EU Degree in Dermatology or relevant fields
- Experience in general practice, cosmetology, and laser dermatology is a PLUS
- Licensing as a medical practitioner.
- Strong commitment to quality and safety.
- Knowledge of procedures for handling confidential information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in Dutch
Apply for this job