Automation engineers design, program, simulate and test automated machinery and processes.
- +4 years expertise in development and design of automation solutions in production.
- Knowledge about 1-2 of the 5 language families in the PLC programming domain OR knowledge about new general-purpose programming languages such as Python,Java C orC++.
- Understanding networking and web technologies.
- Management, leadership/ supervisory experience & training.
- Master’s degree in either electrical or mechanical engineering.
- English language level (B2 Upper-Intermediate).
Are you an expert who has the knowledge and ability to design, create, develop and manage systems, for example, factory automation, process automation and warehouse automation? Then we are looking for you!
Automation Technicians install, perform start-up/commissioning, maintain, troubleshoot, document and repair a wide variety of industrial instrumentation, electronic monitoring, metering, controlling and signalling devices used in the production of goods and services. They frequently provide input to equipment selection and design.
- +4 years experience with various instruments and hand tools, such as electrical multimeters.
- Comfortable using digital hardware and software, up to the level of technician level PLC programming.
- Strong physical stamina.
- Expertise in Practical Fault finding and diagnostic knowledge, System optimization knowledge, Project Management knowledge, Maintenance and Administration knowledge, leading and supervising knowledge towards production teams.
- Associate degree in electronics, manufacturing, microelectronics, information technology or appropriate related field or equivalent recognized certifications i.e. industrial electrician, instrumentation/mechanician and similar.