OUr Client based in North Wales are now recruiting a Scrub Theatre Practitioner to join their warm and supportive team. There are excellent career development opportunities are available with this role
Our client is in Wrexham, North Wales and has additional consulting rooms on the North Wales coast at Abergele. Their hospital takes pride in delivering high-quality care to patients across North Wales and the Borders. They offer fast access to consultations with specialists in a wide range of treatments, supported by advanced imaging and diagnostic technology.
Scrub Nurse | Theatres | Orthopaedic
Salary: Band 5/ 6
Hours: Full time
Location: North Wales
** You may be eligible to receive a relocation bonus of up to £1500 for this role **
Duties and responsibilities:
- To provide exemplary planned care for patients within the perioperative department and to assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Scrub Team in the operating department across a range of clinical specialities.
- Discuss, agree and explain the responsibilities for the assessment of patients including their needs and any associated risks.
- Explain the role responsibilities, accountability and scope of practice for the assessment of a group of patients requiring perioperative care.
- Plan, delivery and evaluate care to meet patient’s health and wellbeing.
Who we're looking for:
- Operating Department Practitioner or Registered Nurse with a valid registration
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied patient case mixes
- Competence across a range of scrub skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge acquired through state registration/practitioner qualification and additional training.
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park