Our Client has an exciting opportunity for an Endoscopy Nurse to join our experienced and dynamic team at their Private Hospital.
Our Clients Hospital offers comprehensive private hospital services to patients from Essex and East London. Services range from out-patient clinics and physiotherapy to surgery and diagnostic tests in a relaxed and comfortable environment. Our Client pride themselves in their quality of care, putting the patient at the heart of everything they do.
Salary: Band 5 dependent on experience
Hours: Full time
Duties and responsibilities
- Be able to Work across multi-disciplinary teams
- Assessing patient needs, implementing, and evaluating their care.
- To have knowledge and support the maintenance of Joint Advisory Group (JAG) and CQC standards as required for endoscopy services.
Who we are looking for
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Experience in endoscopy
- Pre-assessment experience desirable
- Someone that can be flexible with working hours as this is a new role.
- Basic to advanced competence / qualification in Endoscopy Care
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park