United States / Code: 1663Apply for this job
Responsible for transporting goods from one place to another using heavy or tractor-trailer trucks while performing duties in a safe and efficient manner. Qualifications & Criteria:
Truck Drivers USA
For clients in the United States we are looking for Truck Drivers that will be responsible for transporting varoius types of goods across the US (short and long haul trips) using heavy or tractor-trailer trucks (of which Kenworth, Mack, Peterbilt), while performing duties in a safe and efficient manner according to US regulations.
Qualifications & Criteria:
• Experience of minimum of three (3) years, ideal (5) years or more
• Depending on the Company, it varies from intermediate to advanced English.
• Have a valid CDL driving license (or similar in the local country)
• No current License Suspension or Revocation
• No serious or disqualifying traffic violation in the past (3) years
• No preventable accidents involving fatality, bodily injuries or disabling damage to motor vehicle in (5) years
• Completion of FULL background check
• Comply with Department of Transportation Drug and alcohol regulations
• Minimum 23 years old Essential Functions of Truck Driver
• Maintain accurate records and logs according to DOT regulations
• Follow supervisor’s instructions on material pick up and delivery procedures
• Operate truck safely and apply knowledge of commercial driving regulations and skill in maneuvering vehicle in difficult situations
• May be required to drive combinations with variety of trailers such as live bottom, end dump, pups, bottom dump, side dump, dry van, flatbed, full, depending on each company requirements. Must be able to hook and un-hook these combinations properly.
• Responsible for proper loading and securing of freight. Assist in loading and unloading as required.
• Perform vehicle inspections and preventative maintenance before, during and after trips and record any defects they find; responsible for brake adjustments, tire chain-ups and minor repairs as needed while on the road.
• Reports serious mechanical problems to the appropriate personnel
• Keep their truck, and associated equipment, clean and in good working order
• Follow schedule to ensure timely delivery
• Ability to execute maximum force to lift, push, pull or carry objects weighting up to 50 lbs.
We at EPSN are glad to provide you with more information on how to persue your dream of becoming truck driver in the United States!