Netherlands / Code: EPGM01250Apply for this job
Information about the position: Are you able to help us build our Houses, schools and other public buildings?
Our client is a reliable and well known Dutch provider of skilled high standard workers in construction, is looking for you!
· Setting out metal constructions;
· Measuring and cutting plasterboards to the right sizes and angles;
· Placing isolation
· Fixing the plasterboard panels to metal frames (walls and ceilings)
· Working experience as a plaster boarder;
· Able to work from blueprints/drawings;
· Flexible mentality, able to work independently but also as part of a team;
· Understandable German or English;
· In possession of VCA or willing to obtain VCA;
What we offer:
· Challenging job for at least 40 hours a week;
· Long running projects;
· Competitive Salary;
· Free accommodation provided, standards according to Dutch law;
· Guidance from our company to make you feel at home in a country far from home.