Ireland / Code: 1733Apply for this job
Are you looking for a new position to work for a prestigious nursing home provided in Ireland? Our client is looking for Health Care Assistants for their nursing homes covering 7 various locations in Ireland.
Support and assist residents enabling them to fulfil their activities of daily living ensuring that residents are encouraged to be as independent as possible. Establish and maintain relationships with residents that are based on respect and equality.
· Must have completed full FETAC/QQI Major Award Level 5 in Healthcare or related field.
· Modules completed in Care of the Older Person, Infection Prevention & Control, Nutrition and Palliative Care Support are desirable.
· Current and valid CPR, Dementia, Infection Control, Manual and Resident Moving & Handling & Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults Certificates (training can be provided if required).
· Previous work experience with older person within a residential care home setting is desirable.
· Possess a high regard for and practice good health and safety procedures at all times.
· Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people and be a committed, patient and caring person with a sense of humour and a positive outlook on life.
Our Client offers a range of benefits to recognise and reward the contribution of an employee for achieving excellent results.
· Gift Vouchers
· Employee Competitions
· Long service recognition award
· Activities and social events to celebrate milestones and special events i.e.: Summer BBQ, Christmas Parties.
· Cycle to Work Scheme:
· Free On-Site Parking:
· Employees can avail of free meals during their working hours.
· Career Progression/Internal Promotions
· Regular health initiatives for employees which may include skin checks and flu vaccines.