Senior DevOps Engineer (Malaga - Romania Project)
Malaga / Spain / Code: EPAL01623
Apply for this job
The landscape of finance and technology is completely changing. Our client is at the forefront of that change. Their team of security experts, engineers, designers, and payment industry veterans is excited about shaping the future and equipping their clients with the tools and knowledge they need to succeed in this new reality.
They are a diverse group of thinkers and doers. They continually invent and reinvent software solutions so businesses can rise above the competition. From disruptive fintech to cutting-edge encryption, They are all about thinking big and bringing their razor-sharp ideas to life. They are not bogged down by process or limited by lack of aspiration. And they trust each other to make intelligent decisions, to challenge, change, improve and perfect. It’s a culture where forward-thinkers like you can be fearless.
What is your Mission going to be?
Our client is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer with a strong passion for problem solving and attention to detail to join the team we are building up in Târgu Mure?, Romania. During the first months, the candidate will be working as a freelance in Málaga for training purposes and the company will cover the relocation. After that period, the candidate will become an employee in Romania.
Working within the DevOps team, the successful candidate will be someone who has previously designed and delivered a number of software/infrastructure solutions.
What You will Do?
- Research, learn and work with the newest tools!
- Design, configure and manage our hybrid multi-cloud infrastructure.
- Explore and evaluate new processes, techniques and tools.
- Work with other teams to build, test and roll out new infrastructure tools and technology.
- Automate repetitive tasks required to maintain a secure and up to date operational environment.
- Participate in architectural decision-making.
- Continuously refine development processes to make them easy, smooth and helpful for our developers.
- Continuously refine our Observability and alerting infrastructure to make it easy to use and accessible.
- Build monitoring systems so alerts trigger on symptoms and not on outages.
- Be on a pager duty rotation to respond to availability incidents.
What will You Bring?
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Experience in extremely high web traffic environments (100mln page hits per hour load).
- Exposure to a wide range of open source technologies and best software practices.
- LiveTime CRM knowledge to manage customer SLAs and integrate with internal inventories.
- Slightly paranoid view about security and privacy.
- A pragmatic attitude and approach to solving problems.
- Proactive, go for attitude and unlimited creativity.
- A dedication to solve problems and deliver solutions.
- High level of English.
- RedHat 5 linux certified RHCE.
It will be Bonus Points if You have:
- A passion for Blockchain / Cryptocurrencies.
- Fintech Experience.
What You will be Offered?
- Challenging and fulfilling work at an innovative, global company that uses cutting-edge tech.
- Global work experience in an agile environment.
- Competitive salary and relocation packages.
- Amazing office in Malaga city center.
- Team building events, learning labs and extravagant corporate events.
- Office perks including gaming consoles, books, a kitchen full of coffee, fruit and even ice-cream.
- Monthly Hackathons.
Apply for this job