Our client is looking for an innovative and driven Product Manager helping customers adopt their Services.
- Defining top-notch customer experiences
- Make data-driven recommendations to eliminate customer pain points and blockers
- Advocate for process improvements through an understanding of customer needs
- Optimize, review and write internal and external collaterals and documentation
- Direct and approve UI/UX activities
- Continually reflect, analyze and optimize our platform to drive awareness, adaptation and increase user experience
- Monitor performance and measure impact of Web UI enhancements
- Define and manage KPIs that measure success and help achieve company goals
- Hands-on technical background and experience in SaaS environments
- Experience with the agile product process
- Experience delivering top technology products and services in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift quickly
- Solid experience with planning and managing technical projects and teams
- Ability to collaborate with a diverse group of people, including Engineering, Sales, and Marketing
- Working with an innovative, fast-growing and international team with low hierarchy
- Opportunity to make an impact on the multimedia industry, with target markets globally
- Open PTO policy
- Investment in education that lets you grow with us
- Competitive salary and flexible work hours
- Regular and fun team activities (hackathons, skiing days, …)
- Open spaced and casual office environment, with free snacks, great coffee, beverages, etc.
STARTING TIME: Immediately
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV.
Contact: Joyce Herrmann Tel.: +43 650 580 1643 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org