Austria / Code: 1756
Apply for this job
Location: Klagenfurt, Vienna, London, Berlin
Our client is looking for innovative and driven Product Managers who share their vision and commit themselves to help build outstanding and industry-leading products.
Our client is looking for innovative and driven Product Managers who share their vision and commit themselves to help build outstanding and industry-leading products. With your contribution to our clients ownership culture, you will be able to make an impact in one of the fastest growing industries - Online Video Streaming.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders, to gather and prioritize requirements and create a roadmap of features for our innovative products
- Take responsibility from requirement specification, design, technical implementation to launch of new features and products
- Perform analysis, interviews and usability studies to gain market insights
- Optimize, review and write internal and external collaterals and documentation
- Continually reflect, analyze and optimize our products to drive awareness, adaptation and increase user experience
- Define and manage KPIs that measure success and help achieve company goals
- Technical background and experience in Online Video Streaming
- 3+ years of experience with the agile product process from the Product Manager point of view
- Experience delivering top technology products and services in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift quickly
- Solid experience with planning and managing technical projects and teams
- Ability to collaborate with a diverse group of people, including Engineering, Sales, and Marketing
- Working with an innovative, fast-growing and international team with low hierarchy
- Opportunity to make an impact on the multimedia industry, with target markets globally
- Open PTO policy
- Investment in education that lets you grow with us
- Competitive salary and flexible work hours
- Regular and fun team activities (hackathons, skiing days, …)
- Open spaced and casual office environment, with free snacks, great coffee, beverages, etc.
STARTING TIME: Immediately
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV.
Contact: Joyce Herrmann Tel.: +43 650 580 1643 Email: email@example.com
Apply for this job