Client is building additional site teams to deliver new structural steel projects. Great opportunities for welders.
Potential candidates MUST have a minimum 5 years of experience, you must also have clean driving license. A SafePass, Manual Handling and Abrasive wheels would be ideal.
Necessary duties comprise:
- Installation of structural heavy steel, MiG welding.
- Site welding where required
- Reading engineering drawings.
- Candidates must pass a short weld test first before we would offer a role.
- Working safely and ensure work is done to the right quality.
- Understanding of all types of welding.
- Have a positive attitude, be eager to work and can work on own initiative.
- Want to take responsibility and do a good job.
- The ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems (essential).
- Must be self-motivated and high energy.
- Must have the highest level of honesty, trust and integrity.
- Must have your own comprehensive set of hand tools.
- Must have safepass (all other training is provided)
- Fluent in English.
- Safepass (preferred)
- Manual Handling (preferred)
- MEWP Cert (preferred)
- Driving License (preferred)