FMG31121. Junior Engineer with 3 years experience. 2 weeks notice.
FMG31121 is 31 years old and he holds a master’s degree in industrial engineering.
He has experience making automation design. His delay functions are: 20% electrics, 70% automation machinery, 10% PLC programming with Ladder Logic. He provides experience in Technical support and supervision production environment.
He has experience with equipment Schneider and has knowledge of Siemens S7 and Onro.
- PLCprogramming: Schneider SoMachine, Twido, CX-Programmer
- Electrical design: Autocad, EPLAN
- Microcontroler board: Arduino CFD simulation: ANSYS CFX, FLUENT.
- Circuit simulation: PSpice.
- FEM simulation: ANSYS Mechanical( Static Structural, Explicit Dynamics)
- Design software: SolidWorks, CYPE, Working Model.
- Programming languages: C, Assembly, Java.
- Operating systems: Windows. Other tools: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word
- Fluent English C1.
Open to consider the proposed countries.