Search our jobs
Get new jobs for this search by e-mail. Create a Jobalert
- Pattern Makers convert a clothing designer's original model of a garment into a pattern of separate parts that can be laid out on a length of fabric.
After discussing the item with the designer, these skilled workers usually use a computer to outline the parts and draw in details to indicate the positions of pleats, buttonholes, and other features. (In the past, patternmakers laid out the parts on paper, using pencils and drafting instruments such as rulers.)
- Patternmakers produced garments of various sizes, and they may mark the fabric to show the best layout of pattern pieces to minimize waste of material.
- Code : 1402
When you’re part of the engineering team, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding the right solutions for the company. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, or related field
- 1or more years hands-on experience working with technical tools.
- Effective communication skills and establishing good customer rapport are essential
- Ability to prioritize service requests and produce clear and concise documentation
- Must be available to travel overnight up to 50% within the territory or other areas as required
- Ability to work independently within a customer location
- Code : 1318
Sie übernehmen die strategische Beratung des Managements und konzeptionieren die Anforderungen an das Risikomanagement und die Gesamtbanksteuerung ( main focus: Liquiditäts- und Adressrisiken) und setzen diese in sehr enger Verbindung mit Team und Ihren Kunden in konkrete Lösungen um.More information
- Code : 1210
This is a great opportunity for a positive and experienced Mechanical Estimator who is looking to join an established and well respected company who operate across the UK within the Building Services sector of the Engineering industry.
The successful applicant will come in as a Senior Mechanical Engineer who will be responsible for the preparation of the tender submissions, Quotations as well as site visits and client interaction. The Mechanical Estimator will will also be responsible for preparing tender packages for bids, interviews and presentation.
My client is on the lookout for an individual who has at least 2 years experience within a Mechanical Estimating role, ideally in both Commercial and Domestic fields with design knowledge and who has experience with using estimation software.
- Code : 1146