Search our jobs
Get new jobs for this search by e-mail. Create a Jobalert
When you’re part of the engineering team, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding the right solutions for the company. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, or related field
- 1or more years hands-on experience working with technical tools.
- Effective communication skills and establishing good customer rapport are essential
- Ability to prioritize service requests and produce clear and concise documentation
- Must be available to travel overnight up to 50% within the territory or other areas as required
- Ability to work independently within a customer location
- Code : 1318
Sie übernehmen die strategische Beratung des Managements und konzeptionieren die Anforderungen an das Risikomanagement und die Gesamtbanksteuerung ( main focus: Liquiditäts- und Adressrisiken) und setzen diese in sehr enger Verbindung mit Team und Ihren Kunden in konkrete Lösungen um.More information
- Code : 1210
This is a great opportunity for a positive and experienced Mechanical Estimator who is looking to join an established and well respected company who operate across the UK within the Building Services sector of the Engineering industry.
The successful applicant will come in as a Senior Mechanical Engineer who will be responsible for the preparation of the tender submissions, Quotations as well as site visits and client interaction. The Mechanical Estimator will will also be responsible for preparing tender packages for bids, interviews and presentation.
My client is on the lookout for an individual who has at least 2 years experience within a Mechanical Estimating role, ideally in both Commercial and Domestic fields with design knowledge and who has experience with using estimation software.
- Code : 1146
This is a great opportunity to join a well established company within the Building Services who are looking for experienced individuals who have that drive to deliver and have a strong focus on progression.
My client has projects across the South East, Commercial office fit outs, Care home and Schools/Universities and due to their continued growth, we are now looking to strengthen the team within their Mechanical division.
The successful applicants will require:
- Demonstrable experience in delivering this type of project.
- 3 years experience within this role
- Recognised Mechanical qualifications
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.More information
- Code : 1176